Weiler® 6" X 5/8" - 11 Stainless Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU12456
Manufacturer Part #:12456
- Weiler® 6" X 0.014" Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole has solid ring construction and 6600 RPM. Stainless steel brush has 1 3/8" trim length and finds its application in heavy-duty cleaning of large metal surfaces, coating and paint removal, cleaning prior to welding, deburring and roughening surfaces. Threaded nut offers smooth and efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs. Type 30 stainless steel wire offers maximum fatigue resistance, long life and aggressive cutting action. Single row brush is perfect for demanding cleaning applications in flat surfaces.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Stainless Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 3/8"