Weiler® 2 3/4" X M10 X 1.25 Carbon Steel Single Row .0140" Knot Wire Cup Brush For Use On Right Angle Grinders
Airgas Part #:WBU13015
Manufacturer #:13015Log in to get your price
- Weiler® 2 3/4" X 0.014" Knot Type Wire Cup Brush with M10 X 1.25 arbor hole features solid ring construction and 14000 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 1" trim length and finds its application in heavy-duty cleaning of large metal surfaces, cleaning prior to welding, weld scale/corrosion removal, rust and paint removal, deburring and roughening surfaces. It has high-impact action which offers fast cutting and maximum cleaning action in severe applications. Heat-treated steel wire offers maximum fatigue resistance, long life and aggressive cutting action. General-purpose single row brush has permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole that is clinched in place to allow quick mount.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface Cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
CautionWarning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 2 3/4"
Arbor/Stem» M10 X 1 1/4"
Wire Diameter» 0.014 in
Wire Type» Carbon Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 in