Weiler® 3 1/2" X M10 X 1 1/4" Mighty-Mite™ Steel Crimped Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13175
Manufacturer Part #:13175
- Weiler® MIGhty-Mite™ 3 1/2" X 0.014" Crimped Wire Cup Brush with M10 X 1.25 arbor hole features solid ring construction and 12000 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 7/8" trim length and finds its application in weld scale and corrosion removal, rust/paint removal, deburring, weld cleaning and removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates. Brush provides heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility and is ideal for demanding cleaning applications on relatively flat surfaces. It will not remove base material or change part dimensions, will not load when brushing soft materials or removing paint and similar coatings. Brush is used for small angle grinder brushes and will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Very flexible brushing action and the most consistent performance for demanding light-duty cleaning applications
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 3 1/2"
Arbor/Stem» M10 X 1 1/4"
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Mighty-Mite™
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
» Small Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"