Weiler® 2 3/4" X M10 X 1.25 302 Stainless Steel Single Row Knot Wire Cup Brush For Use On Right Angle Grinders
Airgas Part #:WBU13253
Manufacturer #:13253Log in to get your price
- Weiler® 2 3/4" X 0.02" Single Row General Duty Knot Stainless Steel Wire Cup Brush with M10 X 1.25 arbor hole has solid ring construction and can be used at maximum 14000 RPM. Stainless steel brush ideal for small angled grinders features 1" trim length and has major application in roughening surfaces, deburring, weld cleaning, surface preparation, cleaning rust, paint and corrosion. General purpose heat treated steel wire provides maximum fatigue resistance, long life and aggressive cutting action. Brush featuring a thread nut for use on angle grinders provides consistent performance and has permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole clinched in place allowing quick mount. Brushing tool provides fast cutting and maximum cleaning action in severe applications.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface Cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
CautionWarning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 2 3/4"
Arbor/Stem» M10 X 1 1/4"
Wire Diameter» 0.02 in
Wire Type» 302 Stainless Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 in