Weiler® 6" X 5/8" - 11 Mighty-Mite™ Steel Crimped Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU14066
Manufacturer Part #:14066
- Weiler® MIGhty-Mite™ 6" X 0.014" Crimped Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole and internal nut has heat-treated steel construction and 6600 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 1 1/4" trim length and finds its application in weld scale, weld spatter, rust, paint and corrosion removal, deburring and roughening surfaces. Heat-treated steel wire offers maximum fatigue resistance, long life and aggressive cutting action. Brush has permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole that is clinched in place to allow quick mount. It has high-impact action which offers fast cutting and maximum cleaning action in severe applications.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Very flexible brushing action and the most consistent performance for demanding light-duty cleaning applications
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Mighty-Mite™
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 1/4"