Milwaukee® 4.8 hp 14" Cutoff Saw HVAC: 1/2" To 1-1/8" OD/Plumbing: 3/8" To 1" ID
Airgas Part #:MET6185-20
Manufacturer Part #:6185-20
- Exceptional power and downward cutting motion make this handheld cut-off machine ideal for heavy-duty concrete and metal cutting applications. With a powerful 15-amp, 4.8 maximum horsepower, 4,600-RPM Milwaukee-built motor, this handheld can handle the most extreme jobsite applications. A durable 20-amp overload protection switch prevents premature failure by tripping the tool, not a remote panel breaker, to minimize downtime. A full 4-7/16” cut depth and downward cutting rotation – usually found just on gas-powered demolition saws – reduces the chance of jamming or kickback. Your line of sight remains clear of dust, debris and sparks. An optimal-angle main grip, oversized, non-slip, wraparound side handle, and durable steel shoe assembly provide enhanced comfort, control and stability. The 2-finger, 1-step trigger requires minimal pressure to engage. Blade, cut-depth and guard angle adjustments are fast and easy because of the spindle lock and large footplate wing nuts. Changes require just a single 5/16” hex key, unlike the multiple wrench system on competitive products.
- Powerful 15-amp, 4.8 maximum horsepower motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance for heavy-duty concrete and metal cutting
- 20-amp overload protection switch: Trips the tool, not a remote breaker, for greater convenience and minimal downtime
- Downward cutting rotation: Pulls the tool through the work to minimize jamming and kickback while providing a clear sight-line
- Externally accessible brushes and brush cutout feature: Protect the epoxy-coated armature as the brushes wear down
Saw Type» Cutoff Saw
Horsepower» 4.8 hp
RPM» 4600 rpm
Voltage» 120 V
Wheel Diameter» 14"
Amperage Range» 15 A
Sawing Capacity» HVAC: 1/2" to 1-1/8" OD
» Plumbing: 3/8" to 1" ID