BESSEY® Tools 0 - 3 5/16" HS (Heavy Service) Heavy Duty C-Clamp With Square Head On The Spindle
Airgas Part #:JMCB-HS3
Manufacturer #:B-HS 3Log in to get your price
- C-clamps are used for many trades and if you’re going to use a C-clamps why not use the best! BESSEY® has a wide array of C-clamps to choose from, ranging from light duty to heavy service.
- A globally sourced platform of products
- Tremendous range of pressures, capacities and applications
- Clamping force offerings from 400 to 40 000 lbs
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting. Improper use may lead to personal injuries or material damages. Clamping tools should only be clamped manually and without the use of any auxiliary tools or other devices.
- Cutting Technology: Always wear appropriate protection including goggles and gloves while working. Sheared parts may injure workers and bystanders. Disconnect the power supply while working on electrical devices to avoid the risk of electric shock. Always ensure the cutting direction while using snips, knives and cutters is away from your body. Only use original replacement parts whenever required. Tools should only be used manually without using any auxiliary tools. Improper use may lead to personal injuries, material damages, personal injuries or even death.
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 0 - 3 5/16"
Clamping Pressure» 16250 lb
Model» HS (Heavy Service)
Throat Depth» 2.3125 in