Wilton® 406-P Spark-Duty™ 6 1/16" Drop Forged Ductile Iron 400 Series Style C-Clamp With Replaceable Perma Pads®
Airgas Part #:WIL14257
Manufacturer #:14257Log in to get your price
- Wilton Spark-Duty™ 400-P Series Welding Forged C-Clamp with 6600 lb clamping pressure has 0 - 6 1/16" jaw opening and features innovative frame geometry for maximum strength. Clamp with 4 1/8" throat has copper plated spindle and Perma-pad® to resist welding spatter and corrosion. It features V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. Clamp is ideal for industrial welding applications.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Welders
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 6 1/16"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 6600 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Trade Name» Spark-Duty™
Material» Ductile Iron
Height» 1 1/2"
Throat Depth» 4 1/8"
Screw Diameter» 3/4"