Wilton® 410 10 1/8" Drop Forged Ductile Iron 400 Series Style C-Clamp With Replaceable Perma Pads®
Airgas Part #:WIL14284
Manufacturer #:14284Log in to get your price
- Wilton 400-P Series Forged C-Clamp provides user with nominal clamping pressure of 8000 lb and has 2 - 10 1/8" opening capacity while featuring 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp with throat depth of 6" has black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad® to resist corrosion. It features V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. Clamp is ideal for steel fabrication as well as industrial welding applications.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Welders
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 10 1/8"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 8000 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Material» Ductile Iron
Screw Diameter(in)» 3/4"
Throat Depth» 6"