Wilton® 410-P Spark-Duty™ 10 1/8" Drop Forged Ductile Iron 400 Series Style C-Clamp With Replaceable Perma Pads®
Airgas Part #:WIL14285
Manufacturer #:14285Log in to get your price
- Wilton Spark-Duty™ 400 Series Forged C-Clamp with 8000 lb clamping pressure has 2 - 10 1/8" jaw opening and features 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp with 6" throat depth has innovative frame geometry for maximum strength, copper plated spindle, Perma-pad® as well as V grooved anvil for secure holding of materials. It is ideal for industrial welding operations.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Welders
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 10 1/8"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 8000 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Trade Name» Spark-Duty™
Material» Ductile Iron
Throat Depth» 6"
Screw Diameter» 3/4"