Wilton® 403-SF 3" Ductile Iron 400 Series Style Hi-Viz Safety C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL14301
Manufacturer #:14301Log in to get your price
- Wilton 400 Series High Visibility C-Clamp with nominal clamping pressure of 3500 lb has 0 - 3" maximum opening capacity and features 9/16" Dia spindle. Clamp has a throat depth of 2 1/2" and features precision cut alloy steel spindles for continuous smooth operation. It has V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. It is ideal for steel fabrication as well as industrial welding applications. Clamp is furnished with powder-coated paint that resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough as well as durable finish.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Maintenance
- Repair Operations
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 3"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 3500 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Hi-Viz Yellow
» Powder Coated
Height» 1 1/2"
Length» 8 1/2"
Throat Depth» 2 1/2"
Screw Diameter» 9/16"