Wilton® 406-SF 6 1/16" Ductile Iron 400 Series Style Hi-Viz Safety C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL14303
Manufacturer #:14303Log in to get your price
- Wilton 400 Series High Visibility Safety C-Clamp with nominal clamping pressure of 6600 lb has 0 - 6 1/16" maximum opening capacity and features 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp has a throat depth of 4 1/8" and features precision cut alloy steel spindles for continuous smooth operation. It has V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. It is ideal for steel fabrication as well as industrial welding applications. Clamp is furnished with powder-coated paint that resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough as well as durable finish.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Maintenance
- Repair Operations
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 6 1/16"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 3500 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Hi-Viz Yellow » Yellow » Powder Coated
Height» 1 1/3"
Throat Depth» 4 1/8"
Screw Diameter» 3/4"