Wilton® 410-SF 10 1/8" Ductile Iron 400 Series Style Hi-Viz Safety C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL14306
Manufacturer #:14306Log in to get your price
- Wilton 400-SF Series High Visibility Safety C-Clamp with 8000 lb clamping pressure has 2 - 10 1/8" opening capacity and 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp with 6" throat depth features powder-coated paint to resist scratches and corrosion while offering a durable finish. Drop-forged, regular-duty clamp has precision cut alloy steel, single lead and acme threaded spindles for continuous smooth operation. Clamp with replaceable Perma-pad® has V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. It is ideal for industrial maintenance, repair operations and steel fabrication applications.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper plated: Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Spatter resistant copper plated spindle and pad
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Copper spindle ideal for welding applications
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Maintenance
- Repair Operations
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 10 1/8"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 3500 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Hi-Viz Yellow
» Powder Coated
Length» 18 1/2"
Throat Depth» 6"
Screw Diameter» 3/4"