Wilton® H406 Columbian 6" Drop Forged Ductile Iron Economy C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL20304
Manufacturer #:20304Log in to get your price
- Wilton Columbian Economy Drop Forged C-Clamp with 6600 lb clamping pressure has 0 - 6" opening capacity and 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp with 3 5/8" throat depth features oscillating head to offer a tighter hold on angular work pieces. It has an improved frame design for a higher proof test and provides superior performance. Clamp features V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper Plated Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- Copper plated spindle and Perma-pad® for resistance to welding spatter and corrosion
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Maintenance
- Repair Operations
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 6"
Clamping Pressure» 4880 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Trade Name» Columbian
Material» Ductile Iron
Length» 12 2/3"
Screw Diameter(in)» 3/4"
Throat Depth» 3 5/8"