Wilton® H406CS Spark-Duty™ 6" Drop Forged Ductile Iron Hi-Viz C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL20484
Manufacturer #:20484Log in to get your price
- Wilton Spark-Duty™ 400 Series High Visibility Forged C-Clamp with nominal clamp pressure of 6600 lb has 0 - 6" maximum opening capacity and features 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp with 3 5/8" throat depth has spatter resistant copper plated spindle and Perma-pad®. It features V grooved anvil that allows firm holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats. Clamp is ideal for industrial welding applications.
- High Visibility Yellow: Conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standard for Physical Hazards Regulation # 1910.144
- V-Grooved Anvil: Feature Allows Secure Holding of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares and Flats
- ACME Rolled Spindle: Threads Provide Continuous Smooth Operation for Faster Clamping Action and Maximum Strength
- Copper Plated Spindles and pads are copper plated to provide resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- Copper plated spindle and Perma-pad® for resistance to welding spatter and corrosion
- Steel Fabrication
- Industrial Welders
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 6"
Clamping Pressure» 1770 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Trade Name» Spark-Duty™
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Hi-Viz Yellow » Yellow » Powder Coated
Length» 13 2/3"
Screw Diameter(in)» 3/4"
Throat Depth» 3 5/8"