Wilton® 54 Super-Junior® 2" Forged Ductile Iron C-Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL21305
Manufacturer #:21305Log in to get your price
- Wilton Super-Junior® C-Clamp with 875 lb clamping pressure has 0 - 2" opening capacity and features forged steel with heat-treated frame to provide added strength. Clamp with 1 1/4" throat depth features an oscillating head along with zinc plated steel spindle and steel screws. It is ideal for aircraft industry, light-duty clamping, pattern and mold making applications.
- Zinc Plated Screw: Steel Spindles are Treated to Resist Corrosion Extending Life
- Forged Steel Frames: Heat Treated to Provide a Strong Weight to Strength Ratio
- Nylon Caps / Foot Inserts: Optional Feature to Protect the Work Surface From Marring
- Oscillating Head: Firm Gripping Action on Angular Surfaces
- Light-Duty Clamping
- Aircraft/Aerospace Industry
- Pattern And Mold Making
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 2"
Clamping Pressure» 875 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Trade Name» Super-Junior®
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Black » Zinc Plated
Screw Diameter(in)» 1/4"
Throat Depth» 1 1/4"