Wilton® 63295 5 1/2" Ductile Iron/Steel Welding Style Self-Centering Jaws Shoe Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL63295
Manufacturer #:63295Log in to get your price
- Wilton Welding Shoe Clamp with 8 1/2" jaw opening features flexible design that reduce number of clamps needed, set up time and storage space. Clamp with 5-1/2" throat is ideal to use where conventional clamps cannot reach and can be located anywhere on a fixture, table or fabricated piece. Clamp is directly mounted for aligning and leveling plates and sheets and can easily be loaded or unloaded in and out of shoe. It uses bolt or weld on shoe and operates at normal clamp pressure of 2600 lbs with having a 3/4" dia spindle for clamping power. It is ideal to use for high-efficiency production work and for repetitive welding.
- Flexible design reduces number of clamps needed, set up time and storage space
- Reaches where conventional clamps cannot, can be located anywhere on a fixture, table or fabricated piece Direct clamp mounting-quicker and easier for aligning and leveling plates and sheets
- Easy loading and unloading-clamps slides easily in and out of shoe
- Bolt or weld on shoe-shoe can stay in place while clamps are used in other set-ups
Clamp Type» Shoe Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 5 1/2"
Clamping Pressure» Not Rated
Handle Length» 1"
Material» Ductile Iron
Height» 1 1/2"
Throat Depth» 5 1/2"
Screw Diameter» 7/8"