Wilton® AC-325 3 11/32" Ductile Iron 90° Angle Clamp
Airgas Part #:WIL64000
Manufacturer #:64000Log in to get your price
- Wilton 90 Deg Angle Clamp with 3-11/32" miter capacity are made of high quality cast iron with squarely machined sides and base to provide precise clamping. It has 1-3/8" X 4-1/8" self-centering jaw to quickly adjust to work pieces. It has copper plated spindle pivots that allow the moveable jaw for secure grip. Clamp has slotted holes in the base for convenient workbench mounting and precision milled work surfaces. It is used in light industries, for welding and for woodworking.
- Takes setup time and effort out of metalworking
- Self-centering jaw quickly adjusts to clamp various-sized workpieces
- Speed, safety and accuracy are key benefits
- Copper-plated spindle resists weld spatter and automatically pivots for accurate 90° grip
- Made of high-quality cast iron and zinc-plated
- Slotted holes in base for convenient mounting
- For added precision, work surfaces and base are milled
- Light Industrial
Clamp Type» Angle Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 3 11/32"
Clamping Pressure» Not Rated
Handle Length» 1"
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Gray » Powder Coat
Jaw Height» 1 3/8"
Length» 10 2/3"
Throat Depth» 1 3/8"
Screw Diameter» 5/8"