DEWALT® 8 A 1150 RPM Corded L-Shape SDS Rotary Hammer Kit With 1" Chuck And Quick Change Chuck (Includes 360° Side Handle
Airgas Part #:DEWD25324K
Manufacturer Part #:D25324K
DEWALT® 8 A 1" SDS Rotary Hammer Kit with quick-change chuck has an L-shape design and offers 2. 8 Joules of impact energy for quick drilling and effective chipping. Hammer with 5/32 - 5/8" optimal concrete drilling operates at a speed of 1150 RPM and the motor offers overload protection. The integral clutch minimizes high-torque reactions and the reverse feature helps in removal of fasteners. The mode selector permits usage in rotary hammer as well as chiseling applications and the 360 deg handle can be adjusted for use in tight spaces. The shocks minimize the vibrations on the handle and hammer offers great balance for overhead drilling.
- Shocks - Active Vibration Control™ Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles
- 8 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection: 0-1, 150 RPM, 0-4, 300 BPM
- Delivers 2. 8 Joules of Impact Energy, providing fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting
- Mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer, rotary only, and chiseling applications
- Reversing feature helps release tool from bind up situations, and assists with removal of fasteners
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 360 degree side handle adjusts easily for preference or use in tight spaces
- Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the D25300DH dust collection system
- Quick Change SDS to 3 Jaw Keyless chuck provides versatility for wood and metal drilling
- Well balanced and compact for use in close quarters and for overhead drilling
- 360 degree side handle
- Depth rod
- Kit box
- Drilling in concrete
Tool Type» Hammer Kit
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 8 A
Chuck Size» 1"
Cord Length» 8'
Drill Capacity» 5/32" - 5/8" Concrete