Milwaukee® Magnum® 120 V 5.5 A 950 RPM Hole Shooters Drill With 1/2" Chuck
Airgas Part #:MET0234-6
Manufacturer Part #:0234-6
- Milwaukee® Magnum Drill measuring 10 1/2" includes 8' 3-wire Quik-Lok® grounded rubber cord that offers easy storage and field replacement. Drill has powerful 5.5 A motor that operates at a speed of 950 RPM with variable-speed control and reverse. It has 1/2"-20 spindle and brush cartridge system change brushes in less than one min and includes a spare set of brushes. Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder measuring 1/2" offers an industrial hold during drilling and fastening. Drill has ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger that offers user comfort and balance.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 950 RPM, with trigger-speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- QUIK-LOK® Cord: 8-ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: Changes brushes in less than one minute, and includes a spare set of brushes
- Side handle
- Chuck key with holder
Tool Type» Drill
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 5.5 A
» 120 V
Trade Name» Magnum®
Chuck Size» 1/2"
Cord Length» 8'
Drill Capacity» 1 1/2" Wood
» 1/2" Steel