Milwaukee® 11 Amp/120 Volt 4 1/2" Small Angle Grinder
Airgas Part #:MET6121-30
Manufacturer Part #:6121-30
- Milwaukee™ 11 A 120 V 4 1/2" Diameter Small Angle Grinder Trigger Grip with lockable on switch for long-term usage features 5/8"-11 spindle thread. Powerful grinder rotates with 11000 RPM and provides enhanced performance as well as durability. Grinder with double insulated construction has electronic clutch to prevent bind up and extend tool life. It has trigger grip handle to provide better control, reach and leverage. It has tool-free accessory change for changing accessories without wrench and tool-free adjustable guard for easy as well as fast adjustments. It has debris baffles to protect internal components and deflect damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents. Grinder increases airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life or performance. It includes 1-flange, 1-side handle, 1-spanner wrench and 1-Type 27 guard.
- Powerful 11 Amp 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress", improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External Brush Doors - reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Trigger Grip Handle provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- 5 Years
- (1) flange
- (1) spanner wrench
- (1) side handle
- (1) type 27 guard
Grinder Type» Small Angle Grinder
Power Tool Type» Corded
Wheel Diameter» 4 1/2"
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 11 A
» 120 V
Spindle Thread» 5/8" - 11"