Milwaukee® 13 Amp 120 Volt 5" Small Angle Grinder With Trigger Grip/Lock-On
Airgas Part #:MET6124-30
Manufacturer #:6124-30Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® 13 A 120 V 5"" Dia Small Angle Grinder Slide Trigger Grip with lockable on switch for long-term usage features 5/8"-11 spindle thread. Powerful grinder rotates with 9000 RPM and provides enhanced performance as well as durability. Grinder with double insulated construction offers flexibility to adjust speed range for specific applications. It has trigger grip handle to provide better control, reach and leverage. Grinder comes with Constant Power Technology™ to maintain steady speed and has electronic clutch to prevent bind up and extend tool life. It has tool-free accessory change for changing accessories without wrench and tool-free adjustable guard for easy as well as fast adjustments. It has anti-vibration side handle to reduce vibration and increase user comfort. Grinder increases airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life or performance. It includes 1-flange, 1-side handle, 1-spanner wrench and 1-Type 27 guard.
- Powerful 13 Amp 9 000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant Power Technology™: Maintains constant speed under load
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle: Reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Trigger Grip Handle provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- (1) flange
- (1) spanner wrench
- (1) type 27 guard
Grinder Type» Small Angle Grinder
Power Tool Type» Corded
Wheel Diameter» 5"
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 13 A
» 120 V
Spindle Thread» 5/8" - 11