Stanley® 1 5/8" Black Oxide Forged Steel Proto® 12 Point Heavy Duty Offset Striking Wrench With Handle
Airgas Part #:S29J2626SW
Manufacturer #:J2626SWLog in to get your price
- Stanley® Proto® 12 Point Striking Wrench measuring 12 1/4" has 1 5/8" box opening that is designed to remain in place on fastener when it is struck. Wrench has large striking surface for blow contact and efficient transmittal of force to fastener and includes offset handle that clears obstructions. It is ideal for use where extreme force is necessary to loosen or set large fasteners. It has heavy box walls that provide greater torque transmission.
- Large striking surface for surer blow contact and more efficient transmittal of force to fastener
- Short handle permits use in close quarters
- Box opening designed to remain on fastener when wrench is struck
- For use where extreme force is necessary to loosen or set large fasteners
- Heavy box walls provide greater torque transmission
- Offset handle clears obstructions
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 1 5/8"
» 12 1/4" L
Material» Black Oxide Steel
Trade Name» Proto®