Klein Tools 9 5/8" Induction Hardened Steel Straight Jaw Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D2000-9NE-INS
Manufacturer #:D2000-9NE-INSLog in to get your price
- These Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers have jaws knurled with a cross-hatch pattern for excellent gripping. They are made of steel alloy for strength and performance.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Straight Jaw
Overall Length» 9 5/8"
Jaw Opening» 1.43"
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 5/16"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.3 lb