.030" ER70S-6 SPOOLARC® 86 Carbon Steel MIG Wire 44 lb 12"
Airgas Part #:ESA1382F04
Manufacturer Part #:1382F04
$4.31 US Pound
$4.31 /US Pound
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
.030" ER70S-6 RADNOR™ P/3™ S-6 Carbon Steel MIG Wire 45 lb 11.75" Spool
Airgas Part #: RAD64004188ESA1382F04 Suggested ESAB 158
- ESAB® Elite Series SPOOLARC® 86 ER70S-6 MIG Welding Wire is copper coated and includes manganese as well as silicon to a greater extent. 0.03" Dia wire works well for many carbon steel welding applications using the GMAW process. Manganese and silicon present in the wire to a higher level also provide excellent wetting action and a highly fluid weld puddle. Wire offers a high degree of tolerance towards rust and scale ideal to be used for butt, fillet welding of sheet and plate of varying thickness. HVAC duct work, heavy equipment, structural and general carbon steel fabrication tasks require the usage of this wire which comes in a 44 lb spool of 12" Dia.
- SPOOLARC® 86 is a copper coated solid wire containing high levels of manganese and silicon
- High levels of manganese and silicon also provide excellent wetting action and a highly fluid weld puddle
- Shielding gas choices for SPOOLARC® 86 in the GMAW mode are 100% carbon dioxide, argon/carbon dioxide mixtures, argon/oxygen mixtures, and other argon based mixed gas blends
- High levels of deoxidizers in SPOOLARC® 86 provide excellent tolerance of rust and mill scale
- ABS/AWS A5.18: ER70S-6 H4
- AWS/ASME SFA5.18: ER70S-6
- AWS/ASME SFA5.17: EH11K
- MIL-E-23765/1: MIL-70S-6
- Butt and fillet welding of sheet and plate of a variety of thickness
- Carbon steel welding applications using the MIG/Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) process
- General fabrication
- Heavy equipment fabrication
- HVAC duct work
- Mobile equipment
- Ship/Barge building
- Structural and other general steel fabrication
AWS Classification» ER70S-6
Weight» 44 lb
Trade Name» SPOOLARC® 86
Spool Diameter» 12"