RADNOR® 3/64" ASTM B32 GRADE SN96/NSF 51/J-STD-006 Stay Brite® Silver Solder Spool
Airgas Part #:RAD64001776
Manufacturer #:64001776Log in to get your price
- Stay Brite® can be used with all metals, except aluminum. Its low temperature solder is excellent for many HVAC connections.
- Lead-free tin-silver solder kit
- Produces strong, ductile connections on copper, brass, steel and stainless steel
- Bonds with all the ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, except aluminum
- Soldered joints exhibit considerably higher than necessary elongation for sound, dissimilar metal joints and vibration applications
- Its low temperature and rapid melting characteristic, promotes capillary flow and less base metal distortion and oxidation, ideal for many HVAC connections.
- Yields an overall component that is stronger than brazed components, whose base metals are weakened by annealment from high brazing heat
- The melting range makes it suitable for soldering connections with a wider clearance.
- Solidus: 430°F (221°C)
- Liquidus: 535°F (279°C)
- Shear strength (copper lap joint): 10,600 psi
- Silver color is a good color match to stainless steel applications
- Kit includes: 3/64" solder wire and 1/2 oz. Stay-Clean® flux
- Made in USA
- Joining copper, brass, steel and stainless steel
- Used in residential HVAC applications
Alloy Material» 3.4 - 3.8% Silver » Balance Tin
AWS Classification» ASTM B32 GRADE SN96 » NSF 51 » J-STD-006
Solder Type» Silver Solder
Trade Name» Stay Brite®