1/8" X 14" E6013 Sureweld® Carbon Steel Electrode 5 lb Resealable Plastic Tube
Airgas Part #:ESA812000156
Manufacturer #:812000156Log in to get your price
$2.79 /US Pound
- ESAB® Sureweld® E6013 1/8" Dia X 14" Stick Electrode comes in a 5 lb value pack. Electrode is used in welding of vehicle bodies profiles tanks ducts chassis freight cars ornamental jobs and is AWS A5.1: E6013 and ASME SFA 5.1 approved. Electrode arc is very stable when used with low-voltage open circuit transformers. Arc power allows depositing of quick welds medium penetration and good appearance by eliminating the risk of slag trapping. Electrode features tensile strength of 81 ksi and deposition rate of 2.1 lb/hr for enhanced performance. It has a current rating of 120 - 135 A and is ideal for all position welding.
- Sureweld 6013 is an all-position electrode. The arc is very stable even when low-voltage open circuit transformers are used
- The power of its arc allows depositing quick welds medium penetration and good appearance. Sureweld 6013 eliminates the risk of trapping the slag due to its special characteristics and mineral coating
- Sureweld 6013 is used on a wide array of mild steel fabrication where ease of operation and good appearance is required
- Sureweld 6013 is recommended for welding vehicle bodies / profiles / tanks
AWS Classification» E6013
Electrode Length» 14"
Trade Name» Sureweld®
Weight» 5 lb
Package» Resealable Plastic Tube