3/32'' X 12" E7018-1 H4R Lincoln Electric® Excalibur® 7018-1 MR Carbon Steel Electrode 8# Can
Airgas Part #:LINED033179
Manufacturer #:ED033179Log in to get your price
$3.62 /US Pound
- Lincoln Electric® Excalibur® 7018-1 MR® E7018-1 H4R 3/32" Dia X 12" Stick Electrode comes in an 8 lb easy open can. Easy strike electrode is used in mild steel, power generation, petrochemical, pressure vessels, pressure piping and conforms to AWS A5.1/A5.1M: 2004 and ASME SFA-A5.1. All position electrode except vertical down features square coating burn off, effortless slag removal and minimal spatter for premium arc performance. Low temperature impact toughness is capable of exceeding AWS minimum requirements.
- Enhanced Arc Performance – Smooth arc and square coating burn-off for improved puddle control and visibility
- Easy Strike and Re-Strike – Minimize starting porosity and grinding time while maximizing productivity
- Effortless Slag Removal – Fast clean-up for higher productivity and quality
- Low Temperature Impact Toughness – Capable of exceeding AWS minimum requirement of 27 J (20 ft-lbf) at -46°C (-50°F)
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Certified – Manufactured to standards for environmental and quality management systems.
SpecificationsAWS E7018-1 H4R
- All, except vertical down
- Power Generation
- Pressure Vessels
- Pressure Piping
- Fill and cap pas welding of up to X65 grade pipe
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
AWS Classification» E7018-1R
Weight» 8 lb
Trade Name» Excalibur®
Electrode Length» 3/32"