1/8" X 14" E7018 Lincoln Electric® Airco® Easyarc® 7018 MR® Carbon Steel Electrode 50# Cardboard Carton
Airgas Part #:LINEDA13182834
Manufacturer #:EDA13182834Log in to get your price
$3.06 /US Pound
- Lincoln Electric® Airco® Easyarc® 7018 MR® Carbon Steel Electrode measuring 1/8" ideally designed for low open circuit voltage AC power sources with high deposit rates to provide all position welding on mild steel and many low alloy steels. This all position electrode is compatible with cold restrikes to provide tremendous versatility. It has flat or slightly convex beads that have distinct ripples with minimal spatter to provide magnificent arc stability. It renders good low current and low open circuit voltage operations. It is perfect for tack and skip welds due to easy restriking, general purpose low hydrogen electrode for AC and single pass fillet welds on mild steel plate applications. It comes in a 50 lb cardboard carton.
- Flat or slightly convex beads have distinct ripples with little spatter
- Designed for welding mild steel and many low alloy steels
- All position welding with good deposit rates
- Good low current and low open circuit voltage operation
- Excellent for tack and skip welds due to easy restriking
- General purpose low hydrogen electrode for AC application
- Single pass fillet welds on mild steel plate
AWS Classification» E7018
Electrode Length» 1/8"
Trade Name» Airco® » Easyarc®
Weight» 50 lb