1/8" X 14" E6010 Böhler FOX CEL+ Low Alloy Stick Electrode 38.4 lb Master Carton
Airgas Part #:UTP46532
Manufacturer #:46532Log in to get your price
$3.86 /US Pound
- Böhler FOX CEL+ Cellulosic stick electrode, for vertical down welding, pipe welding Cellulose electrode for vertical-down welding of large diameter pipelines. Especially recommended for root pass welding on D.C. positive polarity in the vertical down and vertical up welding positions. Apart from its good welding and gap bridging characteristics Böhler FOX CEL+ provides a powerful arc that deposites well penetrated, smooth root passes with high travel speeds as well as high safety against the formation of piping or hollow bead and undercut. BÖHLER FOX CEL+ can be used in sour gas applications (HIC-Test acc. to NACE TM-02-84). Test values for SSC-test are available too.
- Permits good gap bridging, has good root fusion penetration due to the Intensive, fine droplet material transfer, high welding speeds and high resistance to the formation of root wormholes (piping)
- Electrode measuring 14" is used in vertical-down welding of large diameter pipelines
- Cellulose coated stick electrode for vertical down welding in pipeline construction and in general pipe construction.
- Particularly suitable for root pass welding (down and up) using DC on the positive pole.
Trade Name» Böhler FOX CEL » Böhler FOX CEL+
AWS Classification» E6010
Weight» 38.4 lb
Electrode Length» 14"