3/16" X 18" E8018-B2 T-PUT Thermanit Chromo 1 Low Alloy Stick Electrode 38.4 lb Master Carton/Can
Airgas Part #:UTP61294
Manufacturer #:61294Log in to get your price
$19.06 /US Pound
- Böhler Thermanit Chromo 1 Stick electrode, low-alloyed, basic Basic covered CrMo alloyed electrode. Cryogenic, suitable for quenching and tempering and is resistant to caustic cracking, and is creep resistant in short time range up to 500 °C (932 °F) and in long time range up to 570 °C (1058 °F). Electrode for heavy-duty steam boiler and superheater tube fabrication for quenched and tempered steels.
- Features cryogenic, crack-free and is suitable for quenching along with tempering
- Resistant to caustic cracking, creep resistant in a short time range up to 500 deg C and in long time range up to 570 deg C
- Electrode for heavy duty steam boiler and superheater tube fabrication
- Quenched and tempered steels
Trade Name» T-PUT Thermanit » T-PUT Thermanit Chromo 1
AWS Classification» E8018-B2
Weight» 38.4 lb
Electrode Length» 18"