1/4" Hardalloy® 118 Maintenance Alloy Stick Electrode 50 lb Can
Airgas Part #:HOBS540481-031
Manufacturer Part #:S540481-031
$8.45 US Pound
$8.45 /US Pound
- Hardalloy 118 deposits a work hardenable austenitic manganese steel alloy. It is designed for the buildup and overlay of austenitic manganese (Hadfield) steels. It can also be used for joining austenitic manganese to austenitic manganese only. The deposit is extremely tough, making it suitable for severe impact. After work hardening under impact, it provides good abrasion resistance. Hardalloy 118 is not limited to a maximum number of layers of build-up and provides an excellent base for more abrasion-resistant carbide alloys such as Hardalloy 140 and Hardalloy 155.
- Hardalloy 118 produces a smooth, stable arc with low spatter loss.
- Deposits are porosity-free with an easily removable slag.
- 1/8” and 5/32” diameters can be used out-of-position using reduced amperage, building a series of horizontal beads on a “shelf,” and by using a weave technique.
- Crusher jaws and cones
- Crusher rolls
- Dredge pump casings
- Impellers and slide plates
- Gyratory crusher mantles and cones
- Hammer mill hammers
- Impactor crusher bars
- Manganese bucket teeth
- Manganese steel railroad crossovers and frogs
- Sizing screens
Weight» 50 lb
Trade Name» Hardalloy® 118