.035" EC308 / EC308L SelectAlloy 308L-C Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S040916934-V
Manufacturer #:0916934-VLog in to get your price
$17.03 /US Pound
- A gas-shielded, metal cored, stainless steel electrode, SelectAlloy 308L-C provides a nominal weld composition of 21% chromium, 10% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.03% to minimize carbide precipitation and resist intergranular corrosion.
- CWB EC308L
- Higher deposition rates and more controlled penetration than solid wire
- Operates at higher travel speeds and handles poor fit up
- Provides a smooth, spray arc transfer
- Produces little or no slag and virtually no spatter
- SelectAlloy 308L-C is ideally suited for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds. It may be used to weld 301, 302, 304L, 308 and 308L grades of stainless as well as Types 321 and 347 (as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500˚F). Typical applications are in-welded components for the chemical, paper, textile and pharmaceutical industries and food service equipment
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L-C
AWS Classification» EC308 » EC308L
Weight» 25 lb