.035" E347T1-1 / E347T1-4 SelectAlloy 347-AP Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S040920034-V
Manufacturer #:0920034-VLog in to get your price
$20.02 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 347-AP is a gas-shielded, flux cored, all position stainless steel electrode with a nominal weld metal composition of 19.5% chromium, 10% nickel and 0.5% columbium (niobium). The columbium forms a stable carbide which reduces chromium carbide precipitation and makes weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Flat, well washed beads achieved with minimal weaving
- Excellent slag peeling minimizes cleanup
- Very low spatter
- Outstanding all position performance
- SelectAlloy 347-AP is utilized in the welding of furnace parts, pressure vessels, chemical tanks and automotive parts. It is also used to weld Types 321, 347 and 348 stainless steels.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 347-AP
AWS Classification» E347T1-1 » E347T1-4
Weight» 25 lb