.045" E316HT1-1/E316HT1-4 SelectAlloy 316H-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041226234-V
Manufacturer #:1226234-VLog in to get your price
$14.59 /US Pound
- This flux coredstainless steel electrode has a nominal weld metal composition of 19% chromium12% nickel2.5% molybdenum and a carbon content of .04-.08%. The higher carbon content improves the elevated temperature strength. The presence of molybdenum augments resistance to pitting while providing increased creep resistance.
- Outstanding all position performance
- Spatter is very low
- Flatwell washed beads with minimal weaving
- Excellent slag peeling reduces cleanup
- SelectAlloy 316H-AP finds application in the pulp and paper industrychemical and textile processing equipmentfurnace parts and in parts exposed to marine environments.
- It is used to weld Type 316H stainless steel.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316H-AP
AWS Classification» E316HT1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Flux Core