1/16" E308LT1-1 / E308LT1-4 SelectAlloy 308L-AP Stainless Steel MIG Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S041623160-V
Manufacturer #:1623160-VLog in to get your price
$12.21 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 308L-AP is a gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode with a nominal weld metal composition of 20% chromium, 10% nickel and a maximumcarbon content of 0.04%. The low carbon in this alloy minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- CWB:E308LT1-1, CWB:E308LT1-4, ABS:E308LT1-1, ABS:E308LT1-4,DNV:VL 308 L
- Superb all position performance
- Very low spatter
- Excellent slag peeling minimizes cleanup
- SelectAlloy 308L-AP finds wide application in the welding of components for the chemical, paper, textile and pharmaceutical industries. This wire may also be used to weld 301, 302, 304L, 308 and 308L stainless steel. Types 321 and 347 may also be welded as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500˚F.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L-AP
AWS Classification» E308LT1-1
Weight» 60 lb