5/64" E309LT0-1 / E309LT0-4 SelectAlloy 309L Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S042023234-V
Manufacturer #:2023234-VLog in to get your price
$14.80 US Pound
$14.80 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 309L is a gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode with a nominal weld composition of 24% chromium, 13% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. Carbide precipitation is minimized and the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion due to the wire’s low carbon content.
- Smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Produces finely rippled, even and well washed bead
- Minimizes cleanup time due to freely peeling slag
- The welding of refinery and chemical processing equipment and furnace and auto exhaust parts is ideal for SelectAlloy 309L. This electrode is used to weld Type 309 stainless steel, to join carbon and low alloy steels to austenitic stainless steels, to weld 304 clad sheets and for the first layer cladding of carbon steel.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E309LT0-1
Weight» 25 lb
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L