3/32" E308LT0-1 / E308LT0-4 SelectAlloy 308L Stainless Steel MIG Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S042423060-V
Manufacturer #:2423060-VLog in to get your price
$11.18 /US Pound
- This gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode has a nominal weld metal composition of 20% chromium, 10% nickel and a maximum carbon content of .04%. SelectAlloy 308L’ s low carbon minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Produces finely rippled, even and well washed bead
- Smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Freely peeling slag minimizes cleanup time
- SelectAlloy 308L is used in welded components in the chemical, paper, pharmaceutical and textile industries. It may be used to weld 301, 302, 304L, 308 and 308L stainless steel. Types 321 and 347 may also be welded as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500˚F.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L
AWS Classification» E308LT0-1 » E308LT0-4
Weight» 60 lb