Lincoln Electric® Ranger® Engine Driven Welder With 23 hp Kohler® Gas Engine
Airgas Part #:LINK1726-5
Manufacturer #:K1726-5Log in to get your price
- A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONSMake the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability. Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operationElectric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation Kohler® Gasoline Engine • 23 HP carburetor. • 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use! • Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.Multi-Process Welding • Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas). • Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding. • CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.Digital Weld Meters • Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.Superior Arc Performance• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting • 10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI. • 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools. • AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.Skewed Rotor Design • Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.Rugged Reliability • Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine - 23 HP carburetor.
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting - 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
- 305A DC CC/29V/100%
- 300A DC CV/29V/100%
IncludesRanger® 305 G (K1726-5 with electric fuel pump)
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» Ranger®
Engine Type» Gas
Engine Manufacturer» Kohler®
Horsepower» 23 hp
Output DC Amps (Max)» 305
Output AC Amps (Max)» 300
Number of Cylinders» 2 Cylinder
Peak Auxiliary Power» 9,500 W
Continuous Auxiliary Power» 10,500 W
Weight» 510 lb
Process» Stick (SMAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
Physical Size» 36.2" X 21.5" X 42.3"