Lincoln Electric® POWER MIG® 140 MP® MIG Welder, 115 Volt Single Phase 35 lb
Airgas Part #:LINK4498-1
Manufacturer Part #:K4498-1
- This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance: Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use: Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design: Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Gun- Magnum PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7)
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 blend gases
- For use with CO2 shielding gas - order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc L-56 premium MIG wire
- Sample spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
- General Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» Lincoln Electric®
» POWER MIG® 140 MP®
Input AC Voltage» 115 V
Feeder Information» Built In
Process» Stick (SMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
» Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Phase» Single Phase
Weight» 35 lb