Miller® Deltaweld® 500 MIG Welder, 208-460 Volt, 500 Amp, 3 Phase Welding Machine With ArcConnect™ & Insight Core™ Technology, Intellx™Pro Wire Feeder, MIGRunner™ Running Gear And Accessory Package
Airgas Part #:MIL951826
Manufacturer Part #:951826
- Miller® Deltaweld® 500 230/460V MIGRunner™ with Intellx™Pro Feeder and Insight Core™ - The manufacturing solution for welders of all skill levels, now offering pulse capabilities in an integrated package.
- Easy to use - EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
- Legacy meets pulse - Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker.
- ArcConnect™ - Next generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
- Fan-On-Demand™ - Operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants going through the machine.
- Ready to weld - The Deltaweld System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire and a welding gun, and you're ready to weld.
- Dedicated wire feeder options - Intellx feeder — New arc control feature means welders can produce better welds with minimal parameter adjustments. Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- Gouge Mode - Deltaweld 500 has a dedicated constant current carbon arc gouge mode specifically designed to gouge up to 3/8" carbons.
- Backwards Compatibility - A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
- Measures Productivity - Get visibility into your operation with easy to understand reports. Insight Core is available on select Deltaweld models
- General Manufacturing
- General Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Light-Gauge Tube and Sheet
Trade Name» Deltaweld® 500
Input AC Voltage» 208 V
» 230 V
» 460 V
Feeder Information» Included
Process» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
» Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
» Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
Duty Cycle» 500 Amps at 100% duty cycle
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 222 lb