Miller® Dimension™ 650 380 - 480 Volts 3 Phase CC/CV Multi-Process Welder Power Source
Airgas Part #:MIL907617
Manufacturer Part #:907617
- Miller® Dimension 650 - Developed for harsh environmental conditions and output requirements that range from power-intensive to precise.
- Rugged and Durable Inside and Out - All aluminum construction helps the machine resist corrosion for long life.Exclusive protection input inductor protects machines performance and reliability from -œdirty- input power.Wind Tunnel Technology™. Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.Fan-On-Demand™ operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Smaller and lighter - Reduced size and weight results in an easier-to-handle package that exceeds the welding performance of larger, heavier machines. The Dimension 650 uses 40 percent less floor space than previous model.
- Improved Arc Performance - High-quality performance from power-intensive to precise.Gouging mode provides 800 amps of usable power, a full 650 amps of power at 100-percent duty cycle. Perfect for heavy gouging with 3/8-inch carbons.Three wire modes (GMAW/FCAW/SAW) for simplified setup and optimized arc performance. Solid and flux-cored wires with gas offer exceptional short-arc MIG precision to weld thin metals with less risk of distortion or burn-through, and premium Flux-Cored welding with gas. Flux-Cored (self-shielded) welding performance is exceptional, especially with wires commonly found in infrastructure construction. Sub Arc mode provides capability to retrofit into nondigital Sub Arc applications. Excellent Stick and Lift Arc TIG performance.Arc control is beneficial when welding with Stick and solid wires for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Power efficient - High electrical efficiency and excellent power factor mean that you can get more welding done using less power.On 460 VAC, the new Dimension 650 draws only 43 amps at rated load and can operate on a 50-amp service. Four new machines can work at maximum loads simultaneously on a 200-amp service, drawing less amperage than three previous models.
- ISO 9001 registered quality system
- True Blue® Three year warranty
- Power source is warranted for 3 years, parts and labor
- Original main power rectified parts are warranted for 5 years
- Gun warranted for 90 days, parts and labor
- Power supply only
- Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Trade Name» Dimension™ 650
Input AC Voltage» 380V
Output Mode» CC/CV
Process» Flux Cored (FCAW)
» Arc Cutting And Gouging (CAC-A)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
» Stick (SMAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
Output DC Amps (Max)» 815
Output Voltage» 10 V
» 35 V
Phase» 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Amperage Range» 400 A
» 0.21 A
Duty Cycle» Three-phase: 650 Amps At 44 Volt at 100% Duty Cycle
Power Supply Type» Rectifier
Weight» 158 lb