Miller® XMT® 350 CC/CV 208–575 Volts 1 or 3 Phase CC / CV Multi-Process Welder
Airgas Part #:MIL951786
Manufacturer #:951786Log in to get your price
- Miller® XMT® 350 CC/CV, 20 Series, MIGRunner™ Pkg - Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. With many models to choose from the XMT family has the right solution for your business.
- Auto-Line™ Power Management Technology - Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 VAC, single- or three phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting,. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Advanced features for the professional welder - Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion. Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications. Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high frequency.
- Standard 14-pin Receptacle - Has the flexibility to be used with spool guns, feeders, and remote controls. Welder friendly control panel - Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features. Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage. Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Dinse- or Tweco®-style weld cable connectors provide high-quality weld cable connections. (Note: Two Dinse connectors are supplied with each Dinse machine. Tweco connectors must be ordered separately.)
- Reliability - Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal components, greatly improving reliability. Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- XMT 350 CC/CV
- 20 Series wire feeder
- MIGRunner Cart
- Bernard BTB 300 Gun
- 6ft 2/0 wire feeder to power source weld cable
- 10ft 2/0 work cable with clamp
- .035-.045 reversible dual V drive rolls Regulator/flowmeter
- 3ft gas hose
- Power generation plants
- Rental fleets
Trade Name» XMT® 350 CC/CV
Input AC Voltage» 208–575 V
Output Mode» CC / CV
Process» Air Carbon Arc Cutting
» Flux-Cored (FCAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Stick (SMAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
Output Voltage» 10 V
» 38 V
Phase» 1 or 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Amperage Range» 425 A
» 5 A
Duty Cycle» 350 A at 34 VDC, 60% duty cycle
Power Supply Type» Inverter
Weight» 180 lb