Hypertherm® 380 V Powermax125® Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP059491
Manufacturer #:059491Log in to get your price
- Hypertherm® CCC Power Supply with CPC port V-div board, voltage divider and serial port is compatible with Powermax125® plasma cutter. It delivers 380 V for cutting applications.
- Maximum productivity: Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on 12mm mild steel
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality
- Maximize your cutting time with a 100% duty cycle
- Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than other systems in this amperage range
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused
- No need to change the air pressure
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles
- Duramax™ Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Low maintenance maximizes uptime
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Cutting: @ 260 l/min (550 scfh) @ 5.9 bar (85 psi), Gouging: 212 l/min (450 scfh) @ 4.1 bar (60 psi)
Trade Name» Powermax
Input AC Voltage» 380 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1 1/2"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1 3/4"
Maximum Severance» 2 1/4"
Maximum Pierce» 1"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 125
Rated Output Voltage» 175V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 125 A
Physical Size» 23.3" X 10.8" X 20"