Hypertherm® 120 - 240 V Powermax30® XP Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP088079
Manufacturer #:088079Log in to get your price
Save $270.00 (15%)
- Hypertherm™ 15' Powermax30 degrees XP Plasma Cutting Hand System delivers high performance in a small, portable package with its 2-in-1 design. System offers high-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut™ consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. System with 5/8" thick cutting severance includes power supply, 15' Duramax™ LT hand torch with standard consumables, 15' work clamp, 240 V/20 A plug with Adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits, operators and safety manuals. It also includes consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 finecut nozzle as well as 1 finecut deflector, plastic carrying case and a carrying strap. System with 5 ipm handheld cutting speed provides 50% more cutting power. System with patented consumables design renders high quality cut and has twice the consumable life with 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting. System designed for high impact and heat-resistance comes in a protective carrying case.
- Easy-to-use, two-in-one design: High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut™ consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage™ technology and included plug Adapters. Finish jobs faster: 50% increase in cutting power* for fast cut speeds. Less edge preparation - patented consumables designs provide superior cut quality. Twice the consumable life* and 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting. Rugged and reliable: " New Duramax™ LT torch designed to withstand impact and heat. Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments. Durable carrying case protects the system and gear.
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: 113. 3 l/min (4 scfm) @ 5. 5 bar (80 psi)
- Power supply
- 15' Duramax LT hand torch with standard consumables
- 15' work clamp
- 240 V/20 A plug with Adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
- Operator and safety manuals
- Consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 FineCut nozzle and 1 FineCut deflector
- Plastic carry case
- Carrying strap
- Leather gloves
- Shade 5 glasses
Trade Name» Powermax » Powermax30® XP
Input AC Voltage» 120 - 240 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 3/8"
Gas» Air » Nitrogen
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1/2"
Maximum Severance» 5/8"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 30
Rated Output Voltage» 125V DC
Duty Cycle» 20% @ 120 V » 35% @ 240 V
Physical Size» 12" X 6.6" X 14"
Weight» 21 lb