Hypertherm® 200 - 240 V Powermax45® XP Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP088124
Manufacturer Part #:088124
- Powermax45 XP system, 230V 1-PH, CSA, plus CPC port, 75° and 15° handheld torch w/consumables, 6.1m (20') leads. The Powermax45® XP offers improved performance over the Powermax45® with increased cut capacity, faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for simple setup and operation. New Duramax® Lock torches and consumables support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, precision gouging and maximum metal removal gouging, and marking for part identification or scoring for weld preparation. System is 230V 1 - PH and includes CPC port, 75° and 15° handheld torches with consumables and a 20' lead.
- Highest kW output and the widest operating range, the Powermax45® XP is the most powerful system in its class
- High recommended cut capacity plus the highest severance and mechanized pierce capacities in its class
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts gas pressure and flow for optimal performance A unique design protects the filter from damage while allowing easy access for maintenance
- Largest selection of torch styles, lead lengths, and consumable types, the Powermax45® XP has the versatility to help you get the job done faster with better results
- Wide voltage tolerance on either single or three-phase circuits, the Powermax45® XP can operate under various power conditions
- Designed to interface with a variety of mechanized devices
- FastConnect™ torch feature makes it easy to switch between torch styles for different applications
- Supported process for cutting and gouging stainless steel using F5 gas
- Designed to provide excellent control for gouging spot welds and for marking or scoring metal with air or argon gas
- 75° Hand Torch
- 15° Hand Torch
- 20' Lead
- CPC Port
- Voltage Divider
- work leads
- consumable kit
- Artwork, Signs And Ornamentation
- Bevel Cutting
- Fine Feature Cutting
- Marking Or Scoring
- Mechanical Contractors
- Metal Fabricators
- Pipe And Pipelines
- Steel Service Centers
- Structural Steel
Trade Name» Powermax®
» Powermax45® XP
Input AC Voltage» 200 - 240 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 5/8"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 7/8"
Maximum Severance» 1 1/8"
Maximum Pierce» 1/2"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 45
Rated Output Voltage» 145V DC
Duty Cycle» 1-PH
» 60% @ 41 A
» 50% @ 45 A
» 100% @ 32 A
Physical Size» 17.4" X 6.8" X 14.1"
Weight» 31 lb