Lincoln Electric® Tomahawk® 625 Plasma Cutter, 208 - 230 Volt With LC40M Machine Torch And 20' Leads
Airgas Part #:LINK2807-2
Manufacturer #:K2807-2Log in to get your price
- Lincoln Electric® Tomahawk® 625 Air Plasma Cutter has an input power of 208/230/1/50/60 W and an output power of 10 - 40 A. Cutter includes a machine torch with a 20' cable, air regulator and pressure gauge, internal water separator, work clamp and cable, spare consumables, shoulder strap and input power cord. The continuous output control directs the arc for different material thickness and is portable. The touch start system initiates the plasma arc even with low frequency and the new electrode as well as the nozzle design facilitates cool operation. The airflow rate can be set easily without starting the plasma arc with the help of a front panel purge control and the rapid arc restrike cuts quickly through the gaps. The lightweight cutter contains a parts-in-place system that determines proper installation of consumables and torch.
- Continuous Output Control - Focus the arc for different material thickness
- Touch Start System- Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency
- Rapid Arc Restrike- Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal
- Makes it easy to set the air ﬂow rate without initiating the plasma arc
- Front Panel Purge Control- Makes it easy to set the air ﬂow rate without initiating the plasma arc
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable-Life New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety- Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch
- Lightweight and Portable- Easily carried by one person
- Engine Drive Compatible- Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
SpecificationsRecommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 80 l/min (125-200 scfh) @ 5 bar (70 psi)
- Lincoln Electric LC40M torch with gear rack 20' (6 m) cable (K2847-2)
- Air regulator and pressure gauge Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables
- Shoulder strap
- Internal water separator
- Small construction sites
- On site maintenance
- Air ducting installation (HVAC)
- Demolition work
Trade Name» Tomahawk® 625
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/2"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 5/8"
Maximum Severance» 3/4"
Maximum Pierce» 3/8"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 40
Rated Output Voltage» 96V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 24 A 89.6 V
» 35% @ 40 A 96 V
» 60% @ 29 A 91.8 V
Physical Size» 15.2" X 8.5" X 18.9"
Weight» 34 lb