Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® A80 Plasma Cutter, 208 - 230 Volt With 180° SL100SV Machine Torch And 35' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-1336-1
Manufacturer #:1-1336-1Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics™ Cutmaster™ A80 Air Plasma Cutter with 3/4" maximum cutting thickness has 208 - 230 V input voltage, 260 VDC output voltage and output current rating of 30 - 100 A. Plasma cutter with 1/2" recommended cutting capacity offering maximum pierce of 3/4" finds application in many automated systems. Cutter includes power supply, 35' lead, SL100SV machine torch with 180 deg head, 10' input power cable with plug, 6' input power cable without plug, spare parts kit and a operating manual. It features lightweight, compact design and convenient mounting feet that allows for easy mounting in many application. Cutter has 30 - 80 A output range and can be adjusted up to 100 A. It features a powerful 80% duty cycle at 60 A to handle all-day production cutting in the hardest environments. Cutter containing valve minimizes cycle time between parts and enhances productivity while a full arc voltage is obtainable using an internal terminal connection. Cutter has a CNC Interface connection that is located on the rear of the power supply providing start/stop and OK to MOVE signals for convenience. It has dedicated automation software that enhances cycle time as well as performance in several applications where the software automatically notices the torch that is attached and switches between automation or manual modes. Cutter with 1" maximum edge start has a moving start cartridge pilot that sits between the tip and electrode that offers superior cut performance as well as reliability. It has CNC rear panel connector control and front panel LEDs to indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency. Cutter with multi-voltage allows operation from 208 - 600 V in a single power supply and auto pilot restart feature quickly lights the pilot arc. Cutter features SureLOK™ electrode technology that prevents the requirement for an installation tool by ensuring accurate electrode or tip alignment where both the electrode and tip are stationary that leads to a highly defined arc as well as precise cuts. It also has Total Gas Management™ that brings in a completely new tip technology that eliminates the need for a separate plasma gas distributor. Each tip contains plasma gas ports uniquely tuned to optimize cutting performance at a rated current from 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100 or 120 A. It is IP23S certified.
- A powerful 80% Duty Cycle to handle all-day production cutting in the toughest environments
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application
- Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
- CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering - Start/Stop- , and - OK to MOVE- signals
- Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
- Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications.
- The new A-Series includes the SL100 degreesSV 1Torch™ with standard ATC Quick Disconnect in lengths of 25', 35' and 50' (Longer torch leads up to 100' available).
- Our 1Torch start technology eliminates the electronic interference that can occur with other designs.
- 1Torch provides quick, reliable starts and a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate. With auto-pilot restart, it can also cut expanded metal quickly and easily.
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 7. 5 scfm @ 70 psi
- Power supply
- (1) 180 degrees head SL100SV machine torch
- 35' Lead
- 10' Input power cable with plug (203/230 V)
- 6' Input power cable without plug (460 V)
- Spare parts kit
- Operating manual
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® A80
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/2"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 3/4"
Maximum Pierce» 3/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 100
Rated Output Voltage» 260V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 70 A » 80% @ 60 A
Physical Size» 13.5" X 9.75" X 26"
Weight» 63 lb