Thermal Dynamics® 120 - 230 V Cutmaster® True™ Series 42 Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:TDC1-4200-SL60
Manufacturer #:1-4200-SL60Log in to get your price
- Cutmaster® 42 w/ SL40 torch is one of the most affordable highest quality 120V 1/4" (6 mm) plasma systems on the market. At 230V the Cutmaster 42 delivers 40A a recommended cut of 3/8". As part of the TRUE Series you can rely on the Cutmaster 42 to cut all day at its recommended cutting capacity and to pack more punch when you need it. The Cutmaster 42 incorporates Vent2Shield (V2S) technology allowing the use of a considerably smaller compressor (less weight to carry can be used with 120V) compared to similar 40A units.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables
- Versatile torch makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch
- Easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability
- Auto pilot restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
- 4 Year Warranty
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 91 l/min (3.2 cfm) @ 75 psi
- Cutmaster® 42 Power supply
- All new SL60™ 75° 60 Amp hand torch 15 ft lead
- Safety gloves and glasses
- Instructional plasma cutting DVD
- Consumables set
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Power plug adapters
- Autobody/Marine Repair
- Home Shop
- Metal Building And Roofing Construction
- Rental Fleets
Trade Name» Cutmaster®
» Cutmaster® True™ Series 42
Input AC Voltage» 120 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/4" @ 120V / 3/8" @ 230V
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 5/8"
Maximum Severance» 5/8"
Maximum Pierce» 1/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 27A @ 120 V | 40A @ 230V
Duty Cycle» 40% @ 40 A
Physical Size» 9" X 7" X 18.5"
Weight» 26 lb