Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® A120 Plasma Cutter, 208 - 230/460 V With 180° SL100SV Machine Torch
Airgas Part #:TDC3-1734-1
Manufacturer #:3-1734-1Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® A4120 Automation Plasma Cutting System has a voltage rating ranging from 208 - 230 V and is ideal for cutting applications. It features auto pilot restart that instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals. System has storage compartment for easy access to spare parts and consumables. It features front panel LEDs to indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency. It has a lightweight design to offer maximum portability. System offers 6.7 cfm gas flow and 75 psi gas pressure. It is ideal for contractors, heavy fabrication and manufacturing applications.
- Front Panel LED's indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 600 Volts in a single power supply
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
SpecificationsRecommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 6.7 cfm @ 70 psi
- Power Supply
- 180° SL100SV Machine Torch
- Heavy Fabrication
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® A120
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V » 460 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 5/8"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 3/4"
Maximum Pierce» 3/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 120
Duty Cycle» 80% @ 120 A
Weight» 63 lb